See the Cliffs of Moher from the top and below with our Guided Walking tour from Doolin. You can learn about the history, folklore, and landscape of the Cliffs of Moher all while taking in the stunning views. You can park your car in Doolin at the Cliffs of Moher Park and Ride facility and then hop on the shuttle bus there, or you can hop on the shuttle bus at a stop in Doolin Village. Our guided walking tour includes parking and Cliffs of Moher Shuttle transport, entry to the Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre, and our one hour Cliffs of Moher Cruise. Fantastic value and a great way to spend a day on your visit to Doolin!
Guided Walk No. 1
Departs park and ride @ 9:00 am
5 KM walk – Guided Walk from Kilconnell / Hags Head to Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre
|0900||Check in at Park and Ride car park in Doolin|
|0930||Depart Park and Ride Doolin on Shuttle Bus|
|1000||Arrive at Kilconnell (Hag’s Head) and meet your guide|
|1015||Depart Kilconnell with Guide|
|1145||Arrive at Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre. Spend 1 hour 30 mins at Centre. Visitor Centre Entrance is included in the price.|
|1315||Depart Cliffs of Moher Centre on Shuttle Bus|
|1345||Arrive at Doolin Pier|
|1400||Depart Doolin Pier for Cliffs of Moher Cruise|
|1500||Arrive back at Doolin Pier|
|1515||Depart Doolin Pier on Shuttle Bus|
|1530||Arrive at Park &https://www.cliffsofmohercruises.ie Ride Doolin|
Guided Walk No. 2
Departs Doolin Park and Ride @ 10:30 am
7 KM Walk – Guided walk from Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre to Doolin
|1030||Check in at Park and Ride car park Doolin|
|1100||Depart Park and Ride Doolin on Shuttle Bus|
|1115||Arrive at Cliffs Of Moher Visitor Centre. Spend 1 hour 15 mins at Centre. Visitor Centre Entrance included in the price.|
|1225||Meet your Guide at carved wooden structure outside Visitor Centre|
|1230||Depart Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre|
|1545||Arrive at Doolin Pier|
|1600||Depart Doolin Pier for Cliffs of Moher Cruise|
|1700||Arrive back at Doolin Pier|
|1715||Depart Doolin Pier on shuttle bus|
|1730||Arrive at Park &https://www.cliffsofmohercruises.ie Ride Doolin|
If you need any further details on this tour option please email us anytime to email@example.com.
Cliffs of Moher Walk Safety Code
1. Keep to the official path, away from cliff edges and overhangs.
2. Always supervise children, especially near cliff edges.
3. Walking surfaces can vary considerably with the weather. Always wear strong footwear with a good grip and ankle support.
4. Wear or carry warm and waterproof clothing, SPF/sunscreen, fluid, snack and mobile phone.
5. Be aware that weather conditions can change suddenly. Strong onshore wind can suddenly change to off-shore as the wind eddies on the higher sections of the cliff. Heavy fog is common and results in extremely poor visibility.
6. Apply the principles of Leave No Trace by being well prepared for your walk, following trail notices, taking home your rubbish and minimizing your impact on the environment.