See the Cliffs of Moher from the top and below with our Guided Walking tour from Doolin. You can learn about the history, folklore, and landscape of the Cliffs of Moher all while taking in the stunning views. You can park your car in Doolin at the Cliffs of Moher Park and Ride facility and then hop on the shuttle bus there, or you can hop on the shuttle bus at a stop in Doolin Village. Our guided walking tour includes parking and Cliffs of Moher Shuttle transport, entry to the Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre, and our one hour Cliffs of Moher Cruise. Fantastic value and a great way to spend a day on your visit to Doolin!
Departs park and ride @ 9:00 am
5 KM walk – Guided Walk from Kilconnell / Hags Head to Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre
Check in @ Park and Ride car park in Doolin no later than 9:00 am
Depart Park and Ride Doolin @ 9:30 am on Shuttle Bus
Arrive @ Kilconnell [Hags Head] @ 10:00 am and meet your guide
Depart Kilconnell with Guide @ 10:15 am
Arrive to Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre @ 11:45 am. Spend 1 hour 30 mins at Centre. Visitor Centre Entrance is included in price.
Depart Cliffs of Moher Centre @ 13:15 pm on Shuttle Bus
Arrive to Doolin Pier @ 13:45 pm
Depart Doolin Pier @ 14:00 pm for Cliffs Of Moher Cruise
Arrive back to Doolin Pier @ 15:00 pm
Depart Doolin Pier @ 15:15 pm on Shuttle Bus
Arrive to Park and Ride Doolin @ 15:30 pm
Departs Doolin Park and Ride @ 10:30 am
7 KM Walk – Guided walk from Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre to Doolin
Check in @ Park and Ride car park Doolin no later than 10:30 am
Depart Park and Ride Doolin @ 11:00 am on Shuttle Bus
Arrive to Cliffs Of Moher Visitor Centre @ 11:15 am. Spend 1 hour 15 mins at Centre. Visitor Centre Entrance included in price.
Meet your Guide @ carved wooden structure outside Visitor Centre 12:25 pm
Depart Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre @ 12:30 pm
Arrive to Doolin Pier @ 15:45 pm
Depart Doolin Pier @ 4:00 pm Cliffs of Moher Cruise
Arrive back to Doolin Pier @ 17:oo pm
Depart Doolin Pier @ 17:15 pm on Shuttle Bus
Arrive to Park and Ride Doolin @ 17:30 pm
If you need any further details on this tour option please email us anytime to email@example.com.
Cliffs of Moher Walk Safety Code
1. Keep to the official path, away from cliff edges and overhangs.
2. Always supervise children, especially near cliff edges.
3. Walking surfaces can vary considerably with the weather. Always wear strong footwear with a good grip and ankle support.
4. Wear or carry warm and waterproof clothing, SPF/sunscreen, fluid, snack and mobile phone.
5. Be aware that weather conditions can change suddenly. Strong onshore wind can suddenly change to off-shore as the wind eddies on the higher sections of the cliff. Heavy fog is common and results in extremely poor visibility.
6. Apply the principles of Leave No Trace by being well prepared for your walk, following trail notices, taking home your rubbish and minimizing your impact on the environment